- Product Description
- Product Tags
Liquid Dreadlock Shampoo
- residue free - contains no conditioners that hinder the locking process
- naturally high foaming - no SLS or added chemical agents
- rosemary, tea tree & peppermint essential oils help cool & soothe itchy, flaky scalps
- works great as an all-over body wash
- 100% natural, biodegradable & mountain-stream friendly
Knotty Boy Natural Dreadlock Shampoo, our most popular dreadlock care product!
Made from 100% pure saponified vegetable oils, small-batched the old fashioned way, our Shampoo contains virtually no conditioning agents, helping your hair lock up faster.
The Liquid Shampoo is essentially a liquid form of the Bar, our original. While the Bar is naturally high-foaming due to its concentration, the Liquid is less so. Foam and foaming is not necessary for cleansing - in fact, foam formation takes place only after cleaning has occurred! Years of advertising have convinced us that the more suds, the better...but if there's excessive suds while shampooing, (or cleaning anything), too much soap is probably being used.
The Essential Oils of Peppermint, Rosemary and Tea Tree invigorate and refresh scalp and follicles while the Shampoo washes away loose dandruff flakes. Our all-natural and residue-free shampoo help you achieve a clean, healthy scalp and hair - less prone to dandruff and itch, stopping problems before they start. Healthy hair locks up better.
Please note: Not for use on pets! Knotty Boy Dreadlock Shampoo contains Tea Tree Oil / Melaleuca Alternifolia which can be toxic to our furry friends.
Directions: - Pop open the bottle, breathe in the icy-fresh scent, strip down and hop in the tub.
- Wet scalp and locks, then pour a small amount of Shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Spread Shampoo evenly around scalp, working it down to the roots with your fingertips and giving them a thorough, gentle scrub.
- Apply more Shampoo as needed in order to cover entire scalp – remember, a little goes a long way and you won't necessarily get a lot of foam. (Don't worry, if you know you've covered your scalp, they WILL get sparkling clean.)
- Let the Essential Oils sit and do their thing for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse, allowing the Shampoo to run through the dreads, thereby cleaning them without handling them too much. This is the best way to clean new, still-soft locks without damaging all that hard work you've put into them.
- Repeat as necessary. You will be able to feel how squeaky-clean your scalp is after its been rinsed, and where you need to shampoo again.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Saponified Oils of Olive, Castor Bean & Hemp Seed; Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Rosemary & Peppermint
INCI Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Olivate, Potassium Castorate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
All Ingredients are ethically sourced and cruelty-free.